Contributors

Friday, June 17, 2011

Library

We went to library story time yesterday.

The girls have so much fun, this picture is blurry but it is them using shakers to do the alphabet. Cadence is in the white tank top and our friend Maggie is is next to her on the right.


They blow bubbles at the end of the time and Cadence was proud of her bubble catching skills and asked me to take a picture of her. :)

When I told Dylan we were going to the library he let out a groan and said, are we going to the baby story time?
He is growing up and this is one area it shows in. He decided to sit in the back and read a book by himself.


Of course little sister had to join him and he was gracious enough to offer her his lap. Such a great big brother!


1 comment:

Cydney Kyhn said...

I LOVE library story time! I've been taking Audrey for a few months now. Since we moved to Mesa we haven't gotten to the library here yet but I just went to get a new card the other day and I'm excited to take her again. Dylan is such a sweet boy and it's so cute that he is growing up so fast!