Contributors

Monday, June 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Isabelle!

Isabelle turned 2 today...but we celebrated her birthday yesterday evening!

She wasn't quite sure what to do with the candle, so I showed her how to blow and she leaned forward and blew it out. I think she got a little too close to the flame because it made her jump back a little after she blew it out..but she was fine :)


I've been trying to teach her how to hold up her fingers to say 2 when I ask her how old she is. This is me asking her...and her holding up 3 fingers. Oh well, we'll keep practicing. :)



The kids all enjoyed their cupcakes!



We set up our water toys and the kids ran around having a great time


Even Eli had a great relaxing time on the tube in the baby pool! :)




Isabelle had fun opening her presents. It was really her first time realizing they were for her and she got to open them...although older sister kept trying to help out. :) It's hard to let someone else open gifts and not be excited!


Happy Birthday Isabelle!

I pray this year is filled with wonder, learning, health and lots of laughter for you!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Happy birthday sweet girl!! Jill, her party looked so fun - especially the cupcakes! They're my favorite desert and unattainable in Korea! HUGE FAIL... HUGE!