Contributors

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Greatest Show on Earth

Last night Kati, Maggie, Dylan, Cadence and myself went to the Circus! (not sure why but my camera kept making this glare...bummer)



It was Maggie & Cadence's first time. They were excited, Cadence was a little worried at first and kept asking what is going to happen. They were both a little scared with the fire displays...especially when the rocket man was on fire!





I debated long during the day if I should still go because of Dylan still not feeling well. He REALLY wanted to go and kept asking if he could go all day long. We had bought the tickets last month and he was doing a bit better...so I decided to still go (Mark was at school or else I probably would have left him home).

He tried to get in the spirit of things. He bought himself a treat, took one lick and said it was too sweet. The picture looks just like he felt. Poor guy. He was so tired and about 30 minutes into the show he asked if I could take him home...that he "just wanted to go lay down in his comfy bed". So I called Mark and he left school early and came and picked him up so that the rest of us could still enjoy the show. I found a sofa/bench for him to rest on waiting for Mark to arrive. He was sleeping in just a few minutes.


Hopefully next year he will get to enjoy the event!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Ahh, poor little guy! Nothing worse than being a kid and being sick at the circus! :(