Contributors

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Great Buys!

I sold our bedroom furniture...a few month ago. I've never loved it and I was ready for a change. The problem was I never replaced it because I was always selling the dressers that I re-did. So we have had our clothes on the floor in piles for at least 2 months! 
It was our new normal...crazy. :)
 Well, a couple weekends ago I came across this beauty at a church yard sale and when I saw the price tag of $15 I had to have it! I decided to go with some color in our bedroom. It pops and I love it. I glazed the handles and some indention's on the dresser body to bring out all the details.
So glad to finally have a dresser again!

 I also scored this last weekend at Goodwill. I seriously had a shoppers high from my good deals. :)
I found this homemade bulletin board. I think it was a twin headboard possibly...I loved the style right away and when I saw the price tag of $5 I had to have it.

I added some fabric on top of the cork board  to clean it up a little and it is now on the wall in our office space. Since taking this picture, I added some hooks to the bottom and that is where I keep the kids' backpack. It is a perfect set up for us!

And this was my deal of the year, drum roll please....
I paid $12 for this leather chair!!! I was so excited. It needed some conditioning (which cost almost as much as the chair itself) but is in excellent condition. I have always wanted a chair like this!

Fun finds!

1 comment:

Drea Kollberg said...

Officially jealous of your leather chair. Fantastic find.