Contributors

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Wildlife World Zoo

 We went to the Wildlife World Zoo this week with my mom. It has been a few years since we have been there and I had forgotten how much I really like this zoo! I love that all the animals are so close and you can really see them well.
 Dylan LOVED feeding the giraffe's. They are really fun with how long their tongues stick out!
 Isabelle said she wanted to feed but when that tongue came close she decided otherwise. :)



 We also tried feeding the birds. I finally got one to land on me and tried to hand off to Dylan but he was nervous about it (of all the animals, a bird is what he was worried about :)). Cadence entered the bird area but found a safe spot by a wooden pole and didn't move the rest of the time. She is just so  nervous around animals.
This huge snake had his body upwards on the glass when we came by and then plopped down and was moving all around. Isabelle stood there with her arm pulled away like the above picture the whole time...worried that the snake might touch her. :)

Dylan also loved the petting zoo. They had goats, deer and small llama's. He spent a long time in there feeding and just petting them. He is a lot like me with animals. He asked if we could have a goat at home and I told him maybe one day when we have a really big backyard. :)

The day ended with Cadence being brave enough to touch the large turtles. She was very proud of herself for not being afraid. :)

It was a beautiful & fun day!

1 comment:

Jill said...

What a fun day! Dylan is looking so grown up lately! :)