Contributors

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Eye Appointment

When Cadence went to her 4 year old check up in September the Doctor checked her eyes and she didn't do very well on the exam and recommended I take her into the eye doctor just to make sure all was ok. Well, I finally scheduled her appointment and we went yesterday. She was pretty nervous and wanted to sit on my lap the whole time but did great. I wanted to take a picture of her in the chair by herself but she wouldn't do it. :)

 These were the best I could get out of her. I love the above one...I think she is so cute in her shy turn away from the camera. :)

And then Isabelle wanted to be apart of it also!

In the end her eyes are 20/25. The eye doctor said that technically she could give her a prescription but that it wasn't necessary and that we just need to be aware of it as she gets older. I'm thankful we don't have to deal with glasses this early in her life.

No comments: