Contributors

Friday, December 9, 2011

Sweet Whispers

5:30am - Sounds of an elephant walking into the bathroom...aka, Dylan. He walks so hard!
I lay him back down and say he needs to sleep longer.

Walking out of Dylan's room I hear a little girl voice, "mooooommm". It's Cadence, she was woken by the stampede. :) I tell her to go back to sleep. She asks how long. I say 1 more hour (knowing it would be a miracle if that happened!)

I lay back in bed. It is quiet for a minute or two and then I hear whispers coming from the girls' room. Cadence keeps shushing Isabelle to talk quieter. I can tell that Isabelle has crawled into Cadence's bed and they are whispering to one another.

It was so fun to hear them together talking, thinking they were getting away with something. :)

I really hope as the girls get older they are great friends and have many more mornings like this!

No comments: