Contributors

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Backyard Camp-out

After Cadence's Christmas performance my parents stayed the night at our house so that my dad could have a camp-out in our backyard with Dylan. Earlier in the afternoon Dylan got the tent all set up (along with air mattress). He was super excited about spending the night outside and being allowed to go pee in the bushes if he had to go during the night. :)

I couldn't get a good picture of him because he kept squinting because of flash, needless of what this picture looks like...he really was having a great time! The night was very cold but they were bundled up and said they were toasty all night long.
The next morning my Dad, Mark, Dylan & Cadence went to the Home Depot workshop and made some snowman decorations. They also picked up our Christmas tree!

The late morning was filled with hanging out and my mom helping me with some projects I wanted to get to get done. It was a great weekend!






No comments: