Contributors

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

4 year check up

Last week I had Cadence's 4 year old check up (a bit late because it took so long to get in :)). Doctor said she is looks great, she weighs 39 pounds (75%) and is 45 1/4" tall (97%). Yep, we have tall kids! :) She had to get 3 shots and was very nervous but didn't cry. She did great!





Isabelle also was along because she needed to get a few shots (I'm using Dr. Sears vaccine schedule for her). She also did great, no tears from her either!




Afterwards we went to Dairy Queen for a treat!


2 comments:

Floppin Flower said...

Shots are no fun, for the little ones, OR MOM! (wink) I have heard of that doctor before. I think I am going to go google him while I am thinking about it. Oh and your girls are so cute!

kobie said...

that is the schedule we used for thatcher, at least a variation of it!