Contributors

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Baby News...

or at least the news that we will no longer be having any more babies coming from my body. On Friday I had surgery...no more babies from me. I've known that I was done as soon as I had Isabelle. Mark on the other hand did not feel the same as me, so we had made a compromise that we would wait until my 35th birthday (2 1/2 years) and if I still felt the same then we could do something permanent.



This is us at the hospital waiting to get admitted.


All went well. Honestly, I thought I would have a really quick recovery and up back to normal that night. Needless to say that wasn't the case, but I feel back to pretty much normal now (3 days later). It was my first surgery and I was groggy/tired for the weekend. The girls were very sweet with me and were my snuggle buddies.


I'm not saying we are done with having more children in our family...I'm saying I was done having them come from me. :)

No comments: