Contributors

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Puerto Penasco

We were invited last minute to go to Rocky Point with some friends that we haven't seen for awhile and stay at a condo with them for FREE! Thankfully we didn't have any set plans this weekend and were able to pack up and leave the next day. :)


Mexico beaches are my favorite (well, at least for beaches close by). The tides are so big and I love to go exploring when they are out. There were so many shells and creatures to find. :)
We rescued 2 starfish that we found stuck in the sand. Dylan thought this was great to actually hold one (he picked out a dead real big starfish for his souvenir of trip from the downtown market).

I found some slimy something and was showing the kids...I think it was a little jellyfish.



This is a sea urchin of some sort. Dylan wasn't quite as brave to hold this one in his hand so he used the big oyster shell we found. I love that Dylan gets just as excited exploring as I do! :)



The building is the condo resort we stayed at. It was very nice and had a great pool & lazy river for the kids to play in.






"Family portrait" :)

1 comment:

Jill said...

What a blessing to have a free trip to Mexico! I love the family shadow portrait at the end!