Contributors

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Squaw Peak Mountain Cook Out

Last weekend we went to Squaw Peak Mountain for a cookout. Mark had hiked the mountain with some people from work, so me and the kids met him there when he was done with dinner supplies.
Israel, Maggie & Eli met up with us also. We decided to go on a little "hike" with the kids. It was really just a little walk on a trail but the kids loved it! I love how much the kids all love each other. :)




We cooked hot dogs on the grill and had chips. The kids were excited about the chips and I honestly think that is really all they ate...oh well, every once in awhile is ok I guess. :)


We also brought Smores making supplies.

They had fun roasting over the coals from the hot dog grilling.


Both Cadence and Isabelle didn't like the Smores, well actually just the marshmallows so they stuck with just chocolate & graham crackers. But Dylan on the other hand loved them...and ended up eating 4 Smores! He started in on his 5th and took one bite and said, "my belly is telling me to stop now". :)


It was such a fun and different thing to do. It was also a beautiful night out, we hope to do it again soon!

No comments: