Contributors

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

It is tradition that Mark carves the turkey. I'm not sure how that started but it is now a reserved job for him. :)
My side of the family always comes over to my in-laws house for Thanksgiving.
It was a very nice meal!


The kids had their own table. Isabelle's plate was set up next to my spot at the adult table but when she saw where she was sitting she was not having it and started to move her stuff over to the kids table. :)

Another tradition that my mom does with the kids (since I was a kid) is have them say what they are thankful for one at a time and they get to pick out a prize/treat. It's always fun to hear what they say. I think this is my favorite part of Thanksgiving day.


Thanks mom for taking the time to make something special for the kids and teaching them to be thankful!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Your mom's thankful basket is FANTASTIC! What a sweet and thoughtful grandma!