Contributors

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Fall Garden

My fall garden is starting to come in nicely. I am excited every morning when I go out to check on it and my chickens. :) It's fun to see how much they grow and change even just overnight. I planted some herbs: parsley, basil, mint, oregano and some cilantro has sprouted up from the seeds that fell from last year.


I also have carrots, spinach, squash, onions, broccoli,peppers (few kinds) & peas.




These are mini sweet peppers...the kind that Costco sells and I love!

These are banana peppers in the front of the picture, to the left is broccoli and growing on the decorative fence is peas.


And my sweet potatoes are still doing great. I think I will dig up in the next week or so...I'm anxious to see if there is anything below this beautiful foliage.



Can't wait for them to be big enough plants to start producing!

No comments: