Contributors

Monday, May 16, 2011

Cadences' Dance Recital

Cadence had her dance recital on Friday morning. It was so cute to see all the girls in the class do their performance. Cadence and Maggie kept giving love & posing for pictures. :)


I caught this picture of Cadence (although blurry) tapping her nose. I created a special "code" move with the kids that means, "I love you". So when we tap our nose with our finger at the person that means we are saying, "I love you". This was her giving the code to Mark. :) Precious.


Mark was able to leave work to come see her recital. She was excited to have him there!



And my sister, niece & both grandma's were able to come as well...(and you can kinda see drea, kati & camilla in the background). :)

I took some super cute videos but can't get any of them to download...not sure what the problem is.

I'm sure this is the first recital of many more to come. :)


ma you

1 comment:

Jill said...

I love that Mark was able to be there! There's nothing cuter than a dad at a little girl's dance recital!