Contributors

Friday, May 27, 2011

Bummed

I'm so bummed out. Someone stole our bikes...all three of them (adult bikes, not the kids) from our backyard. Yes, that means my brand new bike that I got for Mothers Day that I only got to ride 1 time. The thing is that someone had to work hard to get them. We have 3 gates to our backyard and all three have pad locks on them that were locked. That means that had to put the bikes over the block fence...and the bikes were in two different areas of our yard!


The thing that I am really bummed about is that Mark made me a bike basket out of wood last week. It was amazing! But now it is gone and I have a feeling that I probably won't get another one since it take him so long to make the first one...

This is the picture I took of him making it for me. It was really sweet of him and honestly one of the best gifts that he has given me...because he made it.


Why do people have to do such terrible things.

They didn't apply what they learned in Kindergarten...don't take what isn't yours!

No comments: