Contributors

Friday, March 4, 2011

Signs of Life

I am so excited this morning, my garden has started to sprout! Since this is my first "real" garden I have been worried that the seeds I planted weren't going to grow and I was going to be waiting around and nothing would pop up. I have been checking it every day for like 2 weeks now...and this morning I come out to a bunch of greens pushing their way through the dirt. Such a beautiful sight!


I wish I had a good camera to be able to get a close up that is actually clear...but for now I captured the moment with these blurry pics. :)


I also planted some herbs & tomatos in some topsy turvy's, we'll see how they do.

It will be fun to see what a difference a week will make with the garden!


2 comments:

Jill said...

Yum! What are you growing?!

Jill Roberts said...

I tried a bunch of different seeds but we'll see what comes up and how much I need to thin out since I have such a small garden. But I planted pepers, zucchini, beets, onions, spinich, romaine lettuce, carrots. And in the containers outside my garden bed is tomatoes, jalapeno, and peas. :) Can't wait