Contributors

Friday, March 11, 2011

Safe Walls

We had a new backyard neighbor move in a few weeks ago and last week she mentioned to me that she wanted to put a block wall up and wanted to talk to my landlord about him helping with the costs of the wall. Of course I was thrilled with this news because all we have had was this little chain link fence...not secure at all. Here are the before and after pictures.

Also we had 4 big olive trees that were removed this week...also so thankful for this because they dropped tons of olives and were a huge mess.



The trees were cut down but the stumps were not grinded...so it's a little funky but way better than it was. Now it's ready for some grass and it will be perfect!


Our landlord had decided not only to do the shared wall but decided to do the entire fenceline. The backyard feels new and big. More than anything I love that it feels safe and I know the kids can't be seen from everyone passing by on the street.


No comments: