Contributors

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Star of Wonder

On Wednesday night Dylan, Cadence & I went to the Star of Wonder Christmas play at First Assembly Church. We met up with my mom, sister & nephew and niece. We have gone the last few years...it really is a amazing play. They don't hold back with any of the production of it.



human christmas tree choir and flying angels


nativity scene

Before the show started the kids were dancing and being silly to the live music playing. :)

Anyone who knows me well, knows that I don't necessarily care for "mega" churches and what the money they have is usually used towards. But I do have to say that I have respect for this church and how giving they are. All money raised from the play (after expenses) is given as outreach for tangible needs of the community.

Every day they feed 9,000 people and house over 300!


No comments: