Contributors

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Number 34!

My birthday was on Monday...and I have to admit that I have had much better days. Not because of people not making me feel special but because I was sick all day long. The kind of sick where it was hard for me to stand up straight to walk from the sofa into the kitchen, the kind of sick that I was curled up on the floor in my bathroom just so I was close by the toilet. Not fun.
I guess the good news in it all is that I was able to celebrate with my family the night before with a great dinner & wonderful gifts. And Mark gave me my gift the night before as well which is the picture below. I love it! I've worn it every day since. I have a piece of jewelry that represents each child but this one has all of them together. :)

Michelle (Mark's sister) birthday is today. We sent her a gift package and included was a story that Dylan wrote for her. It was all his idea, words & pictures! It was so cute and he was so excited to make it for her.
I had told him that I think it will be her favorite gift for her birthday. :)
Happy Birthday Michelle!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

It is my favorite present. Nothing else could possibly compare. :)

Cydney Kyhn said...

I'm sorry you were sick for your birthday : (
Your necklace is lovely, what a great husband!
Dylan's gift is really special, he is such a thoughtful boy just like his daddy.