Contributors

Friday, December 24, 2010

My heart is full

Yesterday morning I told Dylan that we were going to have a play date with some friends that we don't see very often. He instantly started for looking for things to bring with us to be able to give as gifts for all the kids in their family (4). I told him that was a great idea, that he should make up little "goodie bags". So we found stickers, tattoos, pencils, etc. He was excited to be able to give the gifts and I was excited that he had thought of it all on his own.
Well, we had to run an errand to Target before arriving at their house. Dylan announced to me that he was so glad that he had brought his wallet with so that he could find somthing to buy. :) We were doing our shopping and came to the toy section, he was asking all the prices of the toys and I had to inform him that he didn't have enough money...he only had $4. Then we arrived at the matchbox cars and he was excited that he had enough to buy them. He right away told me that he was going to buy 3. I answered with "why 3"? "Oh" he says, "I'm buying one for Cedric, one for Enzo (the friends we were on our way to see) and one for me".
I leaned over to give him a huge hug and affirm him in showing my immense pleasure of his giving heart. My heart was so full!