Contributors

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Easier with 1?

Yesterday was the first day (that I can remember) just having Isabelle without another kid being around. :)


One thing that I have always dreaded was grocery shopping with all the kids. It is honestly torture for me because I use coupons and so it takes me just a little bit longer. I thought that it would be a lot easier with just 1 along...but Isabelle is easily distracted as you can see from the above photo and she does not like sitting in the shopping cart!

Reminds me a lot of how Dylan was when he was little. Ok, maybe not quite as extreme as he was...at least she doesn't run away. :)


Overall it was much easier just having her...and it probably helped that I "bribed" her with a ring pop treat to eat while we did our shopping. :)

I'm excited to have time with just Isabelle while Cadence and Dylan are at school. I'm interested to see how different she is and what she will want to do without the help of her siblings.





No comments: