Contributors

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Cadence's 1st Day of Preschool

Today was Cadence's first day of preschool, she is going to Phoenix Christian 3 days a week for 3 hours each morning. She has been so excited about starting class!
Her and I went to the store to pick out a backpack. Her only requirement was that it needed to be both pink and purple...and of course the only ones left in that color were princess backpack. She of course loves it!


She was a little timid once we got to class. Hung onto my leg for awhile.



Her teacher is very sweet and it is a small class which I really love.


I was doing good with her starting school and then the teacher prayed for the kids and she started to cry during asking God's blessings over their lives. And that's when the lump formed in my throat and I told myself to hold it together and not let the water works come out. :) I've been emotional this week about some other things and this was the icing on the cake. :)




When I picked her up and she said she loved it. That she listened to everything her teacher asked, "but some of the other kids didn't". :)



No comments: