Contributors

Friday, February 24, 2012

Present at my door

 I found this huge black garbage bag on my front bench one day when I came home this week and below is the message that was left with it...
Yep, it was a big bag of poop!
Honestly, it made my day. I loved the gift and that it came from one of my neighbor that I met at the yard sale we had a few weekends ago. I have known this neighbor by saying hi as he and his wife would take their walks but never really much more than that. When he stopped by our yard sale we started talking about gardens and come to find out he does a lot of gardening and does some volunteering at a community center with their garden. He looked at my garden and we talked about composting...I know, exciting stuff.  All this to say that I love getting to know my neighbors more and that he left me a big bag of poo at my door! :)

No comments: