Contributors

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Dinner with friend from afar!

This last week my friend Jill Anderson ( http://theothersideofthemoon2009.blogspot.com/ ) was in town from Korea! We arranged for us girls that knew each other from her time in Phoenix to get together for dinner. We ate at a really great restaurant called Windsors and had such a great time catching up!
Jill took these pictures (I just stole them off her blog :)) but I wanted to remember our time together. Jill has gone through some hard times in the recent years, but her spirit of grace glows all around her. She has such a peaceful spirit and wish I could see her in person more often. But for now we'll just have to keep following one anothers blogs. :)

1 comment:

Jill said...

Ahh, Jill. It was so fantastic to see you and be with the girls. I feel blessed that we've stayed in touch and appreciate all your friendship AND affirmation! Who doesn't love a fun compliment, right?! :) Love you!