Contributors

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

how did this happen?

I took these pictures while driving down the road the other day.

I kept hearing a clinking noise on the side of my car, I leaned forward to look in the side mirror to see if I could see somthing on the side.

As you can see from the picture above that my keys are clearly in the ignition.

And...

Sure enough another set of keys in the key hole outside! How does this happen you might ask.

Well, I let Isabelle unlock the door (our automatic lock/unlock is broken on our key). I opened the door to unlock the other doors to buckle her in her seat. Put her in, still had my purse on my shoulder so I opened it up to find my keys. Which I had because I often have a set in my bag and then grab the extra set that is on the hook by our phones.


I totally felt like I was having my "forgetful" moments like when I was pregnant. Just those things you do and have no idea how you could forget to do or not do something so silly (Kati knows what I'm talking about :))


I put my window down and tried to get the key out but it was stuck in while I was driving.

Good to know. :)


The silly things in life!



No comments: