Contributors

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Castles & Coasters

A few weekends ago we went on our annual trip to Castles & Coasters. My brother in law is able to get really big discounted tickets through his job (this year we actually got in for free!) so every year we go and get to ride all the rides and golf. This year was especially fun because Dylan was tall enough to ride everything and he LOVES rides. Cadence and Isabelle were also able to join in the fun this time. :)

Israel & Kati and Chad & Kristy Jo were also able to come.

Kati was able to talk Maggie to go on this ride, it goes up and then drops down quickly.


Sometime Isabelle had to "window watch" the rides. She still had a lot of fun!




I had to talk Dylan into trying this green ride out. I said "try it once and if you don't like it don't do it again". He went on it...and then did it again!

Here is how high it goes! And it drops soooo fast. Kristy Jo challenged us girls to all do it together, Kati said I'm not going unless Jill goes thinking there was no way that I would ride and it would be her way out...but I said I'll go but only if she would go. Needless to say we went and I couldn't look out once we were at top because it is so high, and the anticipation of the drop is so intense. We survived...but don't plan on doing it again. :)



This video is of Chad and Kristy Jo going. They were the first ones to ride it. I love the position of Kristy Jo's legs when the ride lets down!



And we ended the day with a round of goofy golf.


We're so thankful to be able to go and let the kids enjoy themselves. There's no way we would pay that much for a day out so it's fun to be able to enjoy it.


1 comment:

Jill said...

That looks soooo fun!