Contributors

Saturday, February 26, 2011

T-Ball

This week Dylan started his first T-ball practices. We had two this week and he will start games in a few weeks from now. This is his first time playing sports on a team. At first when I asked him about playing he was really nervous and said he didn't want to play. He was afraid of not knowing what to do. I asked if he wanted to be on the same team as his friend & neighbor Emerson and he said, "I guess so". So I signed him up & found him some cleats (which he thinks is so cool). He has done great so far and is really enjoying it. :)

This is his team & coach. Dylan is on the left side with the tan hat on. He is the biggest kid (and probably oldest).



I told Mark we have now entered into another phase of life of sports playing & watching. I'm excited to see him try out all different sports and figure out which one he really enjoys as he gets older!

No comments: