Contributors

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Oops

Today the girls and I were getting in the car in our garage and Cadence closes the door to the house and says "Look mom, the door is locked". Which probably wouldn't sound strange to most people except for us that meant bad news. We don't carry a house key with us on the keychain (I don't know why but we don't...it will definatly be on the to do list to get one made).
I replied with "Oh, no. We don't have a key!". I asked her to get in the car and wait while I thought for a minute. I went to the car to check for a key in my purse and as soon as I opened the door she said, "I'm really sorry mommy". It was so tender and sweet. I assured her that I knew it was a accident and that I was not upset at all.
I decided to go do what we were planning on doing which was going to the library and I would figure it out later. As we were driving down the road she says to me "I know mommy, if Jesus came back then He would be able to open the door for us". A huge smile comes on my face and I gave her a reassuring reply that I thought that was a great idea.
Sweetness.

1 comment:

brittany said...

This made me misty eyed. How sweet is she?