Contributors

Friday, November 12, 2010

Playground in the Bedroom??

I knew that the day would someday come that I would want to get bunkbeds for the girls' room. Last week I was watching Craigslist for a new dresser and came across a bed for super cheap ($30), so we got a new bed for the girls a little earlier than expected. The picture below is of the girls watching me put it together and loving on each other. :)

The bed is actually a loft bed so it is a little shorter than a normal bunkbed and it has a slide attached. The kids now call the girls' room the playground. It has been hours of fun for them already!


Isabelle looks like she is scared but she actually loves going down. :)


Isabelle is still in her crib for now...She actually loves hanging out in her bed even when she is awake. I plan on taking advantage of her being content in her crib...knowing she can't get out. :)

1 comment:

Jill said...

I can't tell you how jealous I would have been of that room when I was their age! You're the coolest mom ever - buying them a bed with a slide!!!