Contributors

Monday, May 18, 2009

Celebrating Mark


Mark turns 32 tomorrow (19th)!



He has been making me really proud, he recently got a regular 8-5 job (which I know he is not created for) and he also has still been so good at his weight loss/eating healthy lifestyle. As I am typing this now he is out running. That takes some disciple to run in 100 degree temperature...and tonight was going to be his longest run so far, 4 miles.



I am thankful.

Thankful for having a wonderful husband

Thankful that he loves me even when I am being unlovable

Thankful for safety & security

Thankful for honesty

Thankful for him drawing out laughter

Thankful for his dreamer spirit

Thankful to have such a great dad for the kids

Thankful that he plays & enjoys life

Thankful for our future



Happy Birthday Mark!




No comments: