Contributors

Monday, May 5, 2014

Family Love

 I love that we are a family that really enjoys and is intentional about doing fun things together! 
This just captures a few of those moments.




 This crazy girl!

 One of our family fun days we took the kids to Amazing Jakes where they got to play all kinds of fun games including cosmic bowling and a climbing wall!

 And Dylan had his final fun run as part of the running club at school at the Cardinals stadium. He ran the whole thing and was a great encourager to his friends.

 And Mark took this picture of me eating my lunch while our pet hamster just roams around our table. Welcome to the Roberts random farm!
And Mark and I have been more intentional about excercising and have been running or hiking 3 times a week. Thankful for that time together...even though some times I really don't feel like being active! :)

No comments: