Contributors

Saturday, November 30, 2013

So many great moments this month

 Grandma and Grandpa R. gave us apples from a friends tree up at the cabin. The kids helped me out with juicing all them. It was so, so good!
 Dylan's basketball practice was right next to a little hiking trail, so on his last day of practice we went on a little hike. The girls had a lot of fun exploring.

 Silly moments!

 Isabelle had to go to the doctor for a well visit and immunization shots. She is in great health. 
She is  44 1/2" tall (97%) and weighs 43 pounds (93%).
 Love that they are friends. :)
 Mark and I received this note on our bed. It had been a long few days of some negative attitude and poor choices...all the work of helping his heart to become soft is so worth it in the end.
(Sorry dad and mom for being disrespectful and manipulative. Will you forgive me.)
 The kids have a tradition of asking Grandpa R to do the coo-coo clock before we leave their house.
 And Cadence's soccer season came to a end. She loved everything about playing and I was so proud of her always trying hard and not backing down. She is pretty excited about her 1st trophy!

 This note was from Cadence. I love Daddy but that's not all. I still love mom and isabelle and dylan and cadence. It made my heart smile.
 Dylan had a fun run obstacle course as part of his running club at school. It was held at a field as ASU. I think he had more fun before the race hanging out with his friends than he did at the actual race. :)

No comments: