Contributors

Monday, November 4, 2013

Memories from the month

 How does this happen?! I'm not sure how the girls do this to their room...but it looks like this almost all the time. And it doesn't seem to ever bother them...they just dig around until they find what they want. Drives me nuts but I've decided that I'm not cleaning it up anymore. So about every 2 weeks I make them clean it up and 2 days later it looks just like this again!
 Family love :)

 I wanted to capture the above picture of Isabelle, it always amazes me how technology is just common place and that our kids will not know anything different. 
 Dylan started his basketball games the beginning of October. He has learned a lot since he started but he says he likes baseball earlier.
 So thankful the weather has finally cooled off and we can start riding our bikes and playing outside again!
 And Cadence started soccer. It is her first time to play a sport. I have been so proud of her at the games, from the 1st game she was right in the mix trying to get the ball. I thought that maybe she might be a little more timid since she hasn't played before...but nope. She loves it!

 Mark took his annual trip to Austin City Limits music festival with the boys this month also. It's always something he really looks forward to.
 We got our garden going, the girls helped me with some of the planting. Love having them helping me.
 Dylan lost a tooth while eating a cinnamon roll! So glad he didn't swallow it!!


 Our neighbor has big desert turtles and they had babies. The girls went over and were able to hold the little turtles and tried to talk  me into buying them. I was tempted but decided it probably wasn't the best decision. :)
And Dylan got a hamster for his birthday...and loves it so much! Seriously loves this hamster. He has to snuggle "good morning" and "good night" to him. Sometime I feel sorry for the poor little guy because Dylan is always holding it. :)
 Gross!
 and tooth #2 lost for the month. Dyaln was pretty excited about this one because it was his crown and he thought he could get some money for it. :)
 One evening just after we put the kids to bed we heard boom noises outside and pull the curtains back to find fireworks going off close to our house. The kids of course came out and we got a great fire works show from our sofa!
 Pecans are starting to be ready!
 She has such great style!
 My mom and dad went on a month long trip driving back east for the month. The kids got postcards in the mail and were excited about them!
 To me...this is the best kind of art!
And the picture above shows Isabelle is getting better with writing her name. :)

And Cadence is a fantastic reader and has started reading books to Isabelle. 
Love this!

No comments: