Contributors

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Fun Memories from August

 Fun with friends, Anna and Emerson
 Looking at the kids while sleeping, never gets old for me. It's always amazing to me how quickly they have grown.
 My sweet little chicken came to check out my morning cereal I was eating outside. So bold!
 Cadence got a haircut before school started. It's only the 2nd time she has gotten a trim from someone other than me!
 Came in to Cadence's room during her quiet time to find her inside her princess tent with ear buds in listening to music and drawing pictures. This sums up my daughter!
 Found this one on my camera that Cadence took of herself. :)

 One morning before school I look out the window to find Dylan teaching Cadence how to throw a baseball. Watched with a huge smile. :)
 Isabelle enjoying some drawing time with riding around doing errands with me. 
Love that her leg is crossed!
 Israel and Kati moved this month and we brought Dylan along to help out. He was amazing, moved more than some of the adults! He and Maggie worked together getting the truck loaded.
 Found Cadence sleeping on the hard tile in her doorway one evening. Can't be comfortable...
 Went to the water park with the Whittemores. It was so fun to have the day together!
And we also had a going away BBQ at Errol's house for Jacob leaving for college this week. It is my first time to experience knowing someone from being born into adulthood. Amazing how quickly time goes by!

No comments: