Contributors

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

1st Day of School

 School started and it is the first time in almost 9 years that I haven't had someone home with me during the day. It is a new phase of life, exciting and sad all at the same time.
Dylan: 3rd Grade!
Cadence: Kindergarten!
 Cadence did great going to school, was a little nervous at first but went off to class by herself. She loves school and learning!
 Oh, my little one. Isabelle started preschool and this is her first experience outside of Sunday School of not being with me. And she is very much a mama's girl...always by my side. She still is in the phase of life where she won't let me take a picture of her (usually), so the top picture was as good as it got on school morning. She was very timid about leaving my side...didn't cry but had a strong grip hold on me. We had a big hug and then she took her teachers hand for her 1st day of school.
When I picked her up she said she had a great time. Her teacher said she did really well. She is going 3 days a week and when she woke up Tuesday morning she was so mad at me that she couldn't go to school that day. Glad she likes it so much!

No comments: