Contributors

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Kid Letters

 Dylan got in trouble last week for bringing his DS game system to school. He had it in his pocket when his teacher realized he had it and took it away. Never played it...just showed it off to his friends. Part of his punishment was that he had to write a apology letter to his teachers. He woke up the next morning and without a reminder wrote the above letter. It was field day that week and he was super scared he would have that taken away. I love that his letter is a plea to still be able to participate. :) Oh...and the spelling, the spelling is so terrible! Maybe one day.
 These two cuties are from Cadence. She has to write little letters at school to practice her spelling on her own. I just love seeing what she wants to write about and how amazing she is doing with reading and writing!!
The above letter is: 
I love Lincoln, mommy, daddy and dylan and isabelle family.

My dad went to work and I miss Lincoln and I like dylan because he makes me laugh. I love you Dylan. I like this school. Miss Lisa is fun. Today is fun. Everyone is my friends. 

Love this so much!

No comments: