Contributors

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Fun Pictures from the Month

The kids love playing in the irrigation water. Isabelle was the only one home with our last irrigation time and she had a great time playing and treading water in my water boots. :)

I came into the family room to find these two like this. Dylan watching tv and Cadence getting a head massage. She seriously laid like this for almost 15 minutes while Dylan gave rubbed her head!
Isabelle was taking pictures at Dylan's baseball game and captured this one of Cadence and I. :)

This ladybug found a home in Cadence's hair!
And more irrigation fun but at our old next door neighbors house. We were having a yard sale together and all of a sudden the irrigation started flowing. Needless to say we were scrambling around picking everything up quickly to avoid complete diaster!

I came in from doing some stuff outside to find Dylan quickly moving around the corner so I knew he was up to something. When I saw him...this is what his face looked like. Yep, that's chocolate all over. :)

No comments: