Contributors

Sunday, November 25, 2012

We Moved!

I have so much blog catching up to do, I can't believe it has been so long since I last posted!
We moved about 3 weeks ago. We randomly came across our new house for rent while going to yard sales. We drove by and both saw the huge barn workshop in the back and said...that would be so great for us to have for my furniture business (that we are wanting to expand). So come to find out the landlord lives right next door and could show us the house right then. At first I said there is no way a family of 5 can live in 1200 square feet...but we are doing it and surprisingly it doesn't feel that small. :) We LOVE the neighborhood it is in, the workshop is 900 square feet of amazingness and great working space and the backyard is massive and I love all the time the kids are playing outside and having a great time!


We will see where the future brings us but for now I am very thankful to have found our new home!

1 comment:

Jill said...

WOW!!! That backyard is ginormous and what a blessing to have a giant workshop for your business! Things are looking pretty great for the Roberts fam!