Contributors

Sunday, November 25, 2012

New Friends...

We found out the week before we moved into our new house that our backyard neighbor is a little boy that is in Cadence's preschool class and that he has a older brother the same age as Dylan. How wonderful. Our fence is a short chain link fence so the kids just hop over back and forth and play...it is so great. They play really well together. Lots of sports have been played lately :).

 (Cadence, Dylan and new friend John)
 (Isabelle and new friend Will)
 We have a wonderful large pecan tree in our backyard. Isabelle has really enjoyed collecting and eating them. I love the exploration that happens in our yard. :) Picture above is Dylan knocking down the pecans that are ready.

The chickens also made the move thanks to my father in law. He worked hard on making my "chicken shack" made out of old doors that I found or was given. It's a little hodge podge but it works great and the chickens are happy. :)

1 comment:

Jill said...

Jill, I'm so excited for you and the kids! I loved having kids to play with in my neighborhood when I was growing up! :) And a PECAN TREE?! Wow, yes please!