Contributors

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Rocky Point!

 We went to Rocky Point last weekend for our annual my side of the family trip. My parents rented us a beach house...it was a perfect location and the water was wonderful! It was so great for the kids to just be able to play and run around. We literally sat on the beach the entire time!



 Dylan loved ocean fishing, he was out in the water up to his neck with Uncle Jon trying get one. He was dedicated even though he didn't catch anything. :(
 The boys liked to sit up on the balcony / roof and hang out
 Football and a little pant pulling tackle! :)
 We found tons of shells! I loved every minute of searching for them and was so happy to find out that Isabelle is a "explorer" so I'm excited to have someone else in our family to enjoy searching with!
 I brought along wood frames for the kids to make a shell collage and then put in a picture of them from our trip. They enjoyed the craft time...Also brought along pipe cleaners for them to make bracelets and necklaces with the shells that had holes. Dad was a good sport and wore the necklace that Cadence made for him. :)


 All the kids LOVED the water. Isabelle included. She had a great time playing on her own or on the boogie board with the kids pulling her around.



 Thanks Mom and Dad for another wonderful trip! I think it was one of my favorite ones so far!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Jill, you are such a fabulous mom! I would have LOVED all the shell searching and crafting if I were your daughter! :)