Contributors

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Grandma Day

 This week for Grandma day my mom took the kids to Peter Piper Pizza. They have a summer fun activity every Tuesday, this weeks theme was carnival. The kids of course had a great time!

 Dylan is such a scavenger. This is him trying to find tokens...does he have tokens, yes. But it is more about finding the one that was lost and hidden. I kept finding him digging behind games trying to find tokens and tickets...he did end up finding 4 tokens which he was very excited about!
I find it so funny, because I was the exact same way when I was a kid (but maybe not quite as intense about it as Dylan is).
 When we were done we headed over to my Uncle Jerry's house. They have quite a few animals now so we decided to go check out the "petting zoo". Cadence was scared to death and clung to me as I was holding her screaming the whole time!

The animals have full range around the yard/back patio so when we walked to the back all the goats & horse was right there to greet us. We walked to the back barn area and the horse was just inches away following behind my mom as they went! I have never seen such a thing, so funny. I wish I got a picture of the goats because they did the exact same thing...all 9 of them!

Dylan of course loved it all while the girls were not so sure about so many animals being so close!

1 comment:

Jill said...

I love how involved and creative your mom is with the kids! They're soooo darn lucky! :)