Contributors

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Mud Day!

Yesterday Dylan, Cadence & I went to mud mania at a park in Scottsdale. When we arrived they weren't so sure about getting in and getting dirty and were way more excited about the free stuff they could get from each marketing booth that was there. It was really funny to see them so excited to get their own bags and keep getting goodies for them.

This is them showing off their bags of stuff.

They day was also filled with lots of treats.


They finally got in & dirty...but it didn't last too long. I thought Dylan was going to love it but he was all stressed about getting so dirty...
When they were done in the mud, we played on the playground for awhile.
Yesterday evening we celebrated my mom's 60th birthday and Fathers Day at Mimi's Cafe with the family & friends.

and then headed over to my parents house for games...the girls won at Guesstures. Between my dad's acting skills and my sister mouthing all the words (not realizing it), it made for a entertaining night.

The next two pictures are from this afternoon. Cadence woke up not feeling so well but we still headed over to Mark's parents house to celebrate Fathers Day. We were almost home and Cadence said...mommy throw up. And about 30 seconds later it was everywhere, I was a half a second from reaching her with a barf bag. I don't usually have barf bags along with me but my mom had randomly given me one the other week and I had kept it in the car...I have to say that when she gave it to me I thought how strange but today I was thankful to have had it to catch round two.

Poor thing was a mess and didn't want the bag touching her.
And Dylan was not happy with the smell that quickly filled the car.

It has been a eventful last few days!

No comments: