Contributors

Friday, December 11, 2009

Can't wait

Remember as a kid being so excited and anxious to open up your gifts! Well Dylan has arrived at that age. I have wrapped most of our gifts we are giving and Dylan has been going thru looking for his name. A few days ago he found one of his before I stopped the madness of the wrapping being destroyed.
He has pulled that one gift out every day and shakes it, trys to guess what it is and ever so gently pulls back the paper at the seam to see if he can see in. He is so excited it's really fun to see and of course he gets his sister all excited about it as well even though she really has no clue what is going on. :)





I remember as a kid cutting the tape on a few packages and rewrapping because I just had to see what was inside. One of my best memories of that is of these red & white Ked shoes...they were so great and cool. Thanks mom. :)

1 comment:

Travis said...

ill bet mark is so proud.