Contributors

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Aunt Michelle's visit

Michelle came for Christmas and we always have so much fun. I have to remind them to give her a little bit of space...otherwise they would be with her 24/7. I also have to remind her that it is ok to tell them no. :)





We went to zoo lights and of course made her ride the camel!



Dylan was loving life when Michelle went in the tree with him. He informed me that Michelle told him that it was a good place to sit & think. :)


The last few times when she has left, Dylan crys after she is gone...this time was the same. He cried a few different times the night she left because he was just so sad that she had to leave. He didn't want me to tell her but I told him that it is ok because it lets people know how much we love them when we cry for them. He said "ok, I guess you can tell her".


Until next time.



No comments: