Contributors

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Quotes from Dylan


These are a few things that came out of Dylan yesterday...It's fun to hear what all he is thinking about sometimes and the silly things he says.

"For my birthday I want a iPhone" -he is only turning 5!

"How does the sun shine everywhere if it is right here?"

"Please, gorgeous" - said to me while asking for something that I had already said no to.

"I just like to sit and relax and enjoy the gentle breeze" -said while waiting outside on a bench.

4 comments:

Michawn said...

those are so awesome!! ha ha ha.

Mommy & Daddy Kennedy said...

"Please, gorgeous"

He's learning the art of negotiation from dad early, huh?

Shelly said...

priceless

brittany said...

i am sitting and a coffee shop in austin and laughing so so so hard. i love it!