Contributors

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Bringing back memories

Last week my sister and I happened to be at our parents house at the same time with the kids. Jake (my nephew) and Dylan don't get to play as often now that Jake is in Kindergarten, and they love to play together.
I come around the corner to hear the kids says "Shhh" and tip toeing into my parents room. I realize they are trying to sneak up on Grandpa who had just laid down for a nap. The video shows what came next.


As you can see in the video, my dad doesn't move a muscle. Just lays there and takes whatever the kids are doing. At one point I look over to find Dylan with a pillow over my dad's face and him on top of the pillow bouncing up and down on him...and my dad still doesn't move!

It instantly brought back memories of my sister and I doing stuff to my dad and him just letting us. We would play hairdresser, draw pictures with markers all over his skin, put makeup on him and he even let us paint his toe nails.

"Thanks Dad for the great memories"

No comments: