Contributors

Monday, June 26, 2017

December Memories!

 She got a new pair of glasses that look more like "mama's" and she loves them! I no longer have to nag her about wearing her glasses. :)
 I would beg my mom to play life with me every Sunday afternoon. So fun to have the kids playing it together!
 We have grass in our yard...and it is SOOOO wonderful!! Our yard feels huge and the kids have space to play! 

 For by birthday I wanted us to serve together at a food program. So we all helped out preparing and serving food to homeless and families needing help. I loved every minute of the kids being able to help out also!




 I love him so much!
Mark and the kids built the rest of the tree fort! Dylan's first time using the saw and he did amazing! I love that we will have this space for the kids to remember from their childhood all the things they did in this fort!


 Cadence's teacher invited the glass to go see the movie Hidden Figures about NASA allowing equal rights. Was a great time and thankful for her great teacher! Except that Isabelle got sick about half way through and threw up all over the place about 3 times. Poor thing...had yuck all over her!
Celebrated my birthday with Michelle at Christmas. 

No comments: