Contributors

Monday, February 6, 2017

Moved in March

Well...we are buying
a house but our closing date isn't for a few weeks after the time we have to move out of our rental house. Needing to move out so quickly wasn't what we wanted when needing to purchase a home...but this is the way it has worked out.
We found a home that needs lots and lots of love, I love that we will be able to make it our own! 
 So everything is being packed into this box and stored for just over a month while we live with the Whittemores. Yep, that is correct...our family of 5 is moving in with their family of 4 plus Israel's brother! They are so generous and I am so thankful! I couldn't imagine needing to live with anyone else...so thankful they love us so well! 
 I will miss our neighborhood, I love it here! The house not so much...but this yard has been amazing. So many memories have been created and love that this is where we have called home for the last 3 years. I never thought we could live in 1200 sf, but it really wasn't that bad. :)

 This home allowed us to grow our business, Twigs and Twine. Hours upon hours of time has been spent in this workshop. Refinishing, sanding, building. Words really don't do justice with how thankful I am to God for providing this perfect home and workshop all in one. 

 Final load that didn't fit and what we need for the Whittemores. The vehicles are packed out and Mark is done loading! 

 I think there are going to be a lot of sweet memories made over this next month. How fun to have the girls' best friend be who we get to live with! 


No comments: