Contributors

Friday, July 11, 2014

School Awards & more

Cadence's Kindergarten class had a Mothers Day breakfast get together. It was sweet to have just that time with her. 

 Dylan received Student of the Month for May (picture with his principal)! I was super proud of him and all of his improvement that he accomplished by the end of the year!!

 Cadence had her Kindergarten graduation. She of course loves her diploma!

 And Isabelle had her promotion ceremony at school. The class dressed up in "disney" characters and sang a few songs. She always amazes me that she sings and does all the motions in front of all the people no problem...and then I ask her to take a picture with her teacher and she is all shy and won't look at the camera. Oh, my creature of habit little girl!

 Cadence had a great teacher this year, Ms. Wolf.
 And these are Cadence's new favorite friends at school from this year. Adora and Jazlyn.
 And a few weeks before school ended I helped with a field trip with her class to the zoo. It was fun for me to see her interact with her friends and have her personality come out.

No comments: